Date:      Thu, 25 Feb 1999 20:37:31 +1000
From:      Greg Black <gjb@comkey.com.au>
To:        Langa Kentane <LKentane@mweb.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Command history (newbie)

> I want to use csh and the one thing that is annoying me is that I
> can't scroll up my command histoy.
>
> How do I anable this feature for this shell and what keys will I have to use
> to move up the history??

It's really way past time that you started reading the man pages
because it's their function to answer trivial questions lke
this.  If, after reading the man page, you *still* can't get
something to work, then come back here and ask a question that
shows that you've already made some small effort to solve it for
yourself.

Of course, if you read the man page and it indicates that you
can't do what you want, perhaps by not mentioning it as a
possibility, then don't waste your time asking how to do it
unless you can show some reason for expecting something other
than what you found in the man page.

--
Greg Black <gjb@acm.org>