Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        Gary Hicks <hitman@intx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: installing from windows 98

	Frist, please turn HTML off in your E-mail program, it makes you
e-mail almost unreadable. Second, for all intents and purposes, you
follow the dos install instructions for Win98. The only thing you might
have to worry about is your hard drive partions, and 98 does some weird
(i.e. against spec) stuff to use large hard drives.

						Rick