Date:      Sun, 11 Aug 2002 02:02:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ashutosh bapat <ashutoshbapat123@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org

hi
  I have installed FreeBSD on my comp. But when I work
on the system following messages spring up
asynchronously. Each message is preceded by date and
time
     1  upsd[226]:writeport : cannot write to
/dev/cuaa0: resource temporarily unavailable
     2  last message repeated ---- times
     3  upsd[226]:cannot put the UPS into smart mode
     4  healthd:A value of 15.50 for 12 volt with a
range of-----
     5 upsd[226]:apc_tune:negative response YY
     6 upsd[226] = lst test:,light test
 Please suggest me remedy. Also let me know how to put
GUI in action and the location and usage of LEX and
YACC or their clones
     rgds
    mail me at abapat@comp.coep.org.in