Date:      Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:51:05 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pictures from USENIX

In message <Pine.GSO.3.95q.990705091442.676N-100000@elect8> Nick Hibma writes:
: For your information
: 	http://www.mapblast.com
: specifies LongLat at the bottom of the page when you are looking at a
: map. Just move the icon to the right place.

That puts my current employer at 40.029322, -105.227900 and Pluto at
40.023712, -105.225382.  Well, I'd have to knock a couple of
significant figures off those since the addresses for these two places
don't quite match the icon on the map...  I told you they were walking
distance... :-)

Warner