Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:26:44 +0200
From:      Thierry Herbelot <thierry.herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        George Uhl <uhl@mamba-e.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems installing 3.3

Hello

I wouldn't even bother sharing anything but data between Linux and BSD
(what's more is that there is a 128Megs limit on a Linux swap partition,
which is a bit short wtih modern machines : my BP6 has 128 Megs of RAM
and more than 260 Megs of swap - whih is only shared between 3-Stable
and 4-Current)

	TfH