Date:      Tue, 13 Aug 1996 16:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        robert@superior.net
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, ache@astral.msk.su
Subject:   Re: NcFTP2 bug under 2.1.5

 * I recently installed 2.1.5 and it has been working well.  I have found that
 * one program has been causing me some problems.  NcFTP 2.3.0 has some curses?
 * problems when running under the new 2.1.5?  Can someone shed some light on
 * this for me?  I have even installed the port from the ports-2.1.5 and it
 * does the same thing.  I just want to know if there is any apparant reason
 * why when you go into Ncftp there are some cursor movement problems, apparantly
 * it looks like some key mapsing are off?!

Andrey, do you have any comments on this?

Satoshi