Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:27:31 -0700
From:      "Mike Mitchell" <mmitchel@qualcomm.com>
To:        "Kenneth Wayne Culver" <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Trouble Building Port XFree86

Good Morning,

Thank you for your reply, however, when there is a configuration
problem elsewhere this does not function. I am wondering if anyone
has experience with tracking down what configuration is messed up
when attempting to build the XFree86 port without success. It is
attempting to call "make World" on the Makefile located at
/usr/ports/x11/XFree86 -- and this Makefile does not understand
how to perform this; the target World is not defined directly in
the makefile of the port.

Any hints?

Mike Mitchell