Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:13:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Munehiro Matsuda <haro@tk.kubota.co.jp>
Cc:        garyr@wcs.uq.edu.au, ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs-cur interruption

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Munehiro Matsuda wrote:

> From: Gary Roberts <garyr@amor.wcs.uq.edu.au>
> Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:01:34 +1000 (EST)
> ::Chuck Robey writes :-
> ::
> ::> Thanks to Munehiro Matsuda <haro@tk.kubota.co.jp>, who was the first one
> ::> to report an apparent interruption of service of cvs-cur to me.  I think I
> ::> have it fixed now, and I've kicked off an extra run of cvs-cur to prove
> ::> it.  It takes some time for all of that to finish, tho, so don't look for
> ::> it for several more hours at least.
>
> I've waited for new delta to arrive, must been 6 hours by now, but haven't
> seen one, yet.  Is it working?

No.  Something more serious broke it, I've got to do more
investigation.  I think the ctm built archive of cvs is busted, I'll need
to rebuild it (that's what it looks like).  This'll take a bit of time.

Sorry.

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@picnic.mat.net  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.