Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 1997 10:50:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      rohit@cs.umd.edu (Rohit Dube)
To:        hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   ZNYX 4 Port Ethernet Cards

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody out there had either the ZNYX ZX346 (4 X 10/100,
PCI) or ZX314 (4 X 10, PCI) working under FreeBSD2.2 with the regular
'de' driver?

I talked to a couple of people recently who indicated that there is
a patch available which would get these cards to work with 2.1.6/2.2 but
would possibly break support for the regular DEC based Ethernet cards.

Anybody care to confirm one way or the other? Need to know before ordering!
(I see a lot of special cased ZNYX314 and some ZNYX34X code in pci/if_de.c.
Hence the question).

Thanks in advance.

--rohit.