Date:      Thu, 31 Jan 2002 22:30:54 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>
To:        pat@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, wjv@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/34430: Update Port: www/zope(Zope2.5.0 : Security fix : Supersedes PR ports/34055)

On Tue 2002-01-29 (18:10), pat@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: Update Port: www/zope(Zope2.5.0 : Security fix : Supersedes PR ports/34055)
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->nbm
> Responsible-Changed-By: pat
> Responsible-Changed-When: Tue Jan 29 18:09:10 PST 2002
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> Over to maintainer

I'm not able to properly look over this change, but I am in favour of
the update.  If someone with the appropriate zope/python knowledge
(Johann?) wants to commit this, I'm more than happy for it to happen.

Thanks,

Neil (hoping he'll have time again soon)
--
Neil Blakey-Milner
nbm@mithrandr.moria.org