Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 2020 02:48:10 +0100
From:      Domagoj =?UTF-8?Q?Smol=C4=8Di=C4=87?= <rank1seeker@gmail.com>
To:        jrm@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD Core Team Secretary <core-secretary@FreeBSD.org>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bruce D Evans

On Sat, 04 Jan 2020 13:24:05 -0400
FreeBSD Core Team Secretary <core-secretary@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>=20
> Julie Saravanos, Bruce's sister, recently shared some sad news.
>=20

So ..., Joseph,

Regarding "... mess of books and computers which may contain items of inter=
est."
You've already did all what it takes to get into posessions of those by now?
Computers and storage devices are of the utmost priority!
It MUST fall in hands of FreeBSD Core ...
Julie Saravanos stated she would be more than happy to ...

PS: Learn from the past ... ;)

Domagoj Smol=C4=8Di=C4=87