Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:13:24 -0400
From:      "Randall Hamilton" <nitedog@silly.pikachu.org>
To:        "Bill Flamerola" <flamerola@hotmail.com>, <hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The problem with FreeBSD

> Okay, this is not really intended as a flame, but kinda necessary, given
the
> current situation in the FreeBSD camp.
>
> Let's see, some weeks ago a couple of people dropped their ports
> maintainership, why did this happen? Sergey dropped his ports because
David
> O'Brien is an asshole. Yes, no news, we all know that. Asmodai resigned
some
> days ago, why? Because fucking Bill Fumerola is a royal asshole. Has
fucking
> Bill Fumerola ever done any worthwhile work for FreeBSD? NO. He prefers to
> spend his time flaming other people. FUCK YOU FUMEROLA!
>
> Jordan Hubbard left, Mike Smith left. Why? Because a large number of the
> people involved in FreeBSD are either assholes or hypocrites. What's the
> prefered game in #bsdcode? Right, flaming Terry Lambert. Terry may not be
> perfect, but he has *never* insulted anyone, he's a nice person to talk
to,
> and pretty often comes up with nice ideas. I'm talking to you, fucking
Hiten
> Pandya, damned asshole. And I'm talking to you, stupid Alfred Perlstein.
> Alfred is an interesting person. He seems to be drunk most of the time,
has
> never contributed anything important to the project, yet he likes to flame
> around all the time.
>
> Matthew Dillon is one of the few hackers worth his salt, what does he get
in
> return? A 5 day commit bit suspension. Matt, please, join NetBSD, they
need
> help in the SMP code, and leave all these hypocrites alone.
>
> David O'Brien -> good hacker but a total asshole
> Dag-Erling Smorgrav -> a total asshole
> Alfred Perlstein -> drunktard and hypocrite
> Bill Fumerola -> The überasshole, FUCK FUMEROLA!!!!
> Kris Kennaway -> Hyprocrite
> Hiten Pandya -> an IMBECILE, grow up fucking moron
>
> You all owe Terry Lambert an apology, stupid hypocrites.
>
> To the rest of the people, jump shit now, and join NetBSD while you can.
> FreeBSD is not worth the hassle.

right...
and to bring all these VILE people to public knowledge...you use a hotmail
addr and a name that we are supposed to see as 'witty' or 'clever'.

please don't take the silence from the people on the respeced boards you
decided to spam your email the wrong way....I'm sure most of us are shocked
into silence from the profound and insightful statements you have made.

well...that..or none of us really care what anonymous posters have to say.
duck that identity...make full use of the internet to hide the source of
your venting.

bill...alfred..was some kid denied a port or something to warrent this silly
temper tantrum? :)

--randy