Date:      Sun, 05 Sep 1999 11:44:50 -1000
From:      "Art Neilson, KH7PZ" <art@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        chris@tourneyland.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What's named.root?

DNS is a complex beast and it's important to configure it correctly.
I recommend you purchase the cricket book from O'reilly Associates
"DNS and BIND", a *must* for sysadmins.  It covers the subject in detail
and is an indispensible reference source.

19449154@pager.icq.com
>* You may visit my Personal ICQ Homepage: http://members.icq.com/19449154
>Download ICQ at http://www.icq.com/download/
>For adding similar signatures to your e-mail go to:
>http://www.icq.com/email/emailsig.html

   __
  /  )    _/_  It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data.
 /--/ __  /    Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories,
/  (_/ (_<__   Instead of theories to suit facts.
                     -- Sherlock Holmes, "A Scandal in Bohemia"
Arthur W. Neilson III, KH7PZ
Bank of Hawaii Tech Support
art@hawaii.rr.com