Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:23:58 +0200
From:      Ladavac Marino <mladavac@metropolitan.at>
To:        'Woody Carey' <carey@roguewave.com>, 'Sean WuGlazier' <wizard@xtdl.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Toshiba CDROM

	[ML]  To the prevoius poster: if the CD-ROM was not there during
the installation, it may well have happened that the device node was not
created.

	As root:

	#cd /dev
	#./MAKEDEV cd0c
	#mount -t cd9660 /dev/cd0c /mnt
	(/mnt was certainly created by the installation; /cdrom not
neccessarily--mkdir /cdrom if needed).

	/Marino