Date:      Sun, 08 Jun 1997 17:29:40 +0000
From:      Jonathan Lyons <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xwindow Ports on 2.2.2

Has anyone else had problems installing ports on 2.2.2 for xwindows?(ie
like games/alt.desktops/XPM) When ever I attempt a "make all install" on
any port that is related to xwindows I recieve the fallowing errors;

>> Checksum OK for xpm-3.4j.tar.gz.
===>  Configuring for xpm-3.4j
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.   Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I am able to make other ports such as netscape and so on, but on my
system, which I've just installed (with Xwindows support) doesn't have a
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config <--dir.(btw i've creat one, but still have
same problem) is Imake looking for a Imakefile.c (source file?) file and
if so how can I install it?

Dazed and confused..Please help!...

Thanks