Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:31:12 -0400
From:      Jason Canon <JCanon@comtechnologies.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   netstat -r

Our FreeBSD server has been in operation for about a year and it just
runs like a charm.  Every so often
I do "netstat -r" just to make sure that I'm still being the bandwidth
hog on our network.  Today, however,
instead of the customary inverse-mapping that I get from the /etc/hosts
file I got a note on each listing  saying:

	"read-rfc1918-for-details.iana.net" followed by our Private IP
Address and Ethernet Address

What could have changed to create this output?  We have always been
using RFC 1918 addressing
along with NAT.

Thanks,
Jason