Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 1995 10:05:25 -0700 (MST)
From:      Don Yuniskis <dgy@seagull.rtd.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Lites and Doom

> I think this is real interesting, and I'd like to continue this (I have some
> questions about new Mach versions) but I was wondering if there is a better
> place to do this, where I don't raise the [non-FreeBSD] noise level.
> Could you please suggest a good place?

The newsgroup comp.os.mach should be appropriate.

Home page for Mach3 project:
  http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/cs.cmu.edu/project/mach/public/www/mach.html
Home page for Mach4 project (flexmach):
  http://www.cs.utah.edu/projects/flexmach/mach4/html/Mach4-proj.html
Home page for x-Kernel extensions:
  http://www.cs.arizona.edu:/xkernel/www/nsrg.html
Home page for FSF's HURD:
  http://www.cs.pdx.edu/~trent/gnu/gnu.html

I'll dig up OSF/RI's home page if needed (it's in another notebook)
along with a reference for Chorus and mailing lists, as appropriate.