Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 2015 10:45:21 -0400
From:      laszlo vagner <george@vagner.com>
To:        Dmytro Dudenko <dudenko@laser.ru>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pi2+ natd issue and ipnat issue

thanks for the reply dmytro,  i have tried a few images and so far no
luck getting natd to stay running once i send it a packet IE: add the
natd rule to the firewall rules.

wondering if the core dump will reveal anything as to why it crashed.

also wondering if maybe some switches need to be added somewhere to
maybe natd config or my network interfaces.

i pretty much cant use this as a router this way.

George