Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 15:58:20 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        "vovan" <vovan@visnuk.com.ua>, <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   SMP Question (was RE: question)

Vladimir,

	First off, please don't send HTML-ized e-mail to the list.  Other than
that, welcome...

	FreeBSD with Apache makes a very good web server, a very good choice (as
opposed to Microsoft's offerings).

	Gateway Quad 6 (these were originally manufacturered by ALR, which was
bought by Gateway in 98).  These are wonderful machines (I have one myself
that I have for sale).  And yes, FreeBSD does support 4 processors.  I have
personally seen it running on a 6 processor machine (like mine).

--- Andy