Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:35:30 +0200
From:      "Peter Salvage" <wizard@sybaweb.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine (Advertiser Responses)

Hi all

There seems to be sufficient response to create the list. So I have :-)

"subscribe freebsd-magazine your_name"
in the body (without quotes).

To post to the list, simply send an email to:
freebsd-magazine@deadchicken.co.za

Digest and un-subscribe information will be emailed with the welcome
message. Please restrict the postings to the purpose for which the list was
created.

/wiZZ