Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:04:08 +1200
From:      Richard B Mahoney <RBM49@student.canterbury.ac.nz>
To:        Subscribers to FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   UWM - Bitmap Icons?

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

Dear All,

After a year or two of playing around, I've finally settled on
a window manager. `UWM' does all I need it to do, no more, no
less.

I like its simplicity, but to prevent it from making me a little
depressed I would like to make one change. Does anyone know if it
is possible to define bitmap icons for say `xterm', `lynx', and
`mutt', so that when they are iconified they don't look so terribly
ugly? Something along the lines of what one gets by default with `gv'
and `xdvi', or with `emacs' through the `-i' switch would be fine.

This isn't a particularly pressing issue, but if anyone has a
quick solution then I'd be pleased to hear from them.

Many regards,

 Richard Mahoney

--=20
| 78 Jeffreys Rd                                 +64-3-351-5831 |
| Christchurch                                      New Zealand |
+--------------[mailto:rbm49@it.canterbury.ac.nz]---------------+

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU--