Date:      Wed, 24 Oct 2018 10:41:38 -0700
From:      bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Config dialog seems to crash on RPI#

The configuration dialog box for at least some ports seems to be
crashing on an RPI# running recent -current, with a ports tree that
was updated in the last day. The crash seems only to suppress changes
made, apparently leaving the defaults intact. Make doesn't seem to mind.
Right now uname -a reports
FreeBSD www.zefox.org 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT r339680 GENERIC  arm64

An example is security/openssl, but chromium and firefox have behaved similarly:

 [config dialog didn't copy/paste]

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
===> Options unchanged
===>  Installing for openssl-1.0.2p_1,1
===>  Checking if openssl already installed
===>   Registering installation for openssl-1.0.2p_1,1
Installing openssl-1.0.2p_1,1...

I'm wondering if this suggests a more systematic problem on my system.
>From time to time clang crashes with a segfault, other times it runs
without issue.

Thanks for reading, and any ideas.

bob prohaska