Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2007 12:36:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET" <ml@t-b-o-h.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firewall rules / Proper directory

Hi,

	I'm developing firewall rules for a machine, and I'm wondering
what the standard is for putting my version of an ipfw "firewall_script"?

	I'd normally drop it onto /usr/local/etc somewhere, but my /u/l/e
is an NFS filesystem, and according to rcorder it starts ipfw WAY before
the nfsclient. I don't want to stomp on /etc/rc.firewall, I like having
it as a reference and one less thing to have to worry about mergemaster
overwriting.

		Thanks, Tuc