Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:13:37 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        Mikhail Tsatsenko <m.tsatsenko@gmail.com>
Cc:        Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>, Chris Rees <crees@freebsd.org>, Jason Helfman <jgh@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>, Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
Subject:   Re: mail/imaptools: port removal at Monday April 9th

Mikhail Tsatsenko wrote:
> On 08.04.2012 05:25, Mark Linimon wrote:
> > portmgr's policy is to honor removal requests, no matter the circumstances.
> > If someone wants to fork the last free release and host it somewhere, I
> > would be less concerned in that case.
> >
> > mcl
> I'd like to create a fork, but I didn't find last distfile anywhere.
> Author removed it from his website and ftp.FreeBSD.org hosts only
> previous version 1.133.
> Does anybody have 1.135 distfile?

http://ftp2.uk.freebsd.org/sites/ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/%5Bpage=123%5D

I just downloaded a copy for security as its a mirror
	108952 bytes
	MD5 (imap_tools_V1.135.tar.gz) = a7c34141b7512bff69f6ea86952c83bb
& I will private mail you a copy.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".