Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 1997 01:55:05 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Tomas Klockar <dateck@ludd.luth.se>
To:        hasty@rah.star-gate.com (Amancio Hasty)
Cc:        dateck@ludd.luth.se, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with guspnp pro & vat

According to Amancio Hasty:
> The  guspnp sound driver works on non PnP bios in fact that was the
> whole motivation for providing builtin support for the gus pnp pro.
>
> Do you have a gus pnp or a gus pnp pro? The difference is that
> that the gus pnp does not come with memory and the gus pnp pro
> comes with 512kb.
>
> Also I am curious as to if you can record on DOS or Win95...
>
> 	Tnks,
> 	Amancio

I can record in Win95 perfect.

Yes I heard that they sad that, but I think Pro also are delivered with
a microphone, but I can be mistaken :)
Anyway it's a Pro card which I added 2 4MB ram sims. I know that I have
very little use of that in freebsd but I can take that :)
8.5 MB isn't suported by the card either so I'm curently using 8MB ram.

I need to init the other things on the card like the IDE/ATAPI interface
for my cdrom. Right now I'm not using that patch.

Sincerly,

/Tomas

--
Tomas Klockar can be found at the following adresses:

Kårhusvägen 4:23     |  Furuvägen 102       |  dateck@ludd.luth.se
977 54 Luleå         |  871 52 Härnösand    |  dateck@solace.mh.se
Tel: +46-920-231335  |  Tel: +46-611-13393  |  d94-tkl@sm.luth.se
Mob: +46-70-664 33 26                       |  qtxtkl@etxb.ericsson.se