Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 11:20:35 -0500
From:      Dexter McNeil <dexter@panix.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, asami@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the Final EOL Disposition of v2.2.8?

	I, for one, would purchase a set - even if it came in at 8 CDs and
cost $75. I've got a few systems to maintain with the 2.2 branch on them,
and this would allow me to sleep a little easier. :-) Given it's
stability, 2.2.F(inal) is what I've been putting up for clients. I'm only
now venturing into 3.0 territory, and it will have to prove itself on my
test boxes first, before I tell my clients that this is what we will
do...

	Stable, robust, fast, set-and-forget, this is how I describe FreeBSD!

	Many thanks to everyone for such an excellent OS!

	Best Regards,
	Dexter McNeil
	Backstage Technologies
	dexter@panix.com