Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 1995 19:48:42 +73600 (PST)
From:      Michael Nelson <nelson@seahunt.imat.com>
To:        jerryk@indy.net (Jerry Kelley)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Mosaic problem

Jerry Kelley wrote:

> I'm afraid I already know the answer to this question but I'll ask anyway.
> I've fired up Mosaic under XFree86 and when I launch, I get a boatload of
> warnings about key translations in the Xterm window where I launched.
> Mosaic does run but using the keyboard is almost impossible.  My guess is
> that I'm missing some Motif libraries.  Is that the case?

	Nope, it's not missing Motif libraries.  You need to install the
XKeysymDB file that comes with the Mosaic distribution.  You'll need it
for Netscape, too, so you might as well install it.  Netscape is also
supplied with an XKeysymDB file.

			- Michael -

--
Michael Nelson                          nelson@seahunt.imat.com