Date:      Thu, 02 Apr 1998 22:13:50 -0500
From:      Terry Mulholland <tmulholl@vectrainternational.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Webserver on 192.168.0.x machine

I have a freebsd gateway machine with a cablemodem correctly configured
and working.  Our company is involved in server development and need to
test software on microsoft's IIS webserver.  Therefore, I have to run
this server on an internal winnt machine, namely 192.168.0.5 .  I looked
through the divert etc man pages and could not figure out how to tell
the freebsd box that all requests coming into the freebsd box on port
8080 should get sent to 192.168.0.5 at port 80.  How do I accomplish
this?

Thanks in advance