Date:      Tue, 11 Jul 1995 22:59:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kristyn Fayette <kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Still can't install from DOS

Hi,

  Ok, maybe this is because I'm blond, but I just can't figure out how to
install from a DOS parition on a physically seperate disk.  My 'Label' in
the Install utility looks like this:

Port	Mount		Size	Newfs
----	-----		----	-----
wd0s1	/dos		514MB	DOS
wd1s1a	/		70MB	Y
wd1s1b	swap		48MB
wd1s1e	/usr		287MB	Y

  I've created a C:\FREEBSD directory and put all my bin.* and *.flp files
there.  I've chosen 'DOS' to install from a DOS partition.  Is it supposed
to ask me what directory it's in?  Every time I'm getting told it can't find
root.flp and bin.aa, etc...

						-----Kris

--
                    -=(*)=-   Kristyn Fayette   -=(*)=-