Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 1996 19:17:25 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Rohit Dube <rohit@cs.umd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Routing Protocols

Rohit Dube wrote in message ID
<199606101747.NAA00753@seine.cs.UMD.EDU>:
> a) RIP / IGRP / OSPF

routed / gated / gated

(gated is in ports, routed is in the base system. The routed in
 -stable (and every -RELEASE to date) only does RIP v1, the one in
 -current does RIP v2. Gated also does both v1 and v2 RIP AFAIR)

> b) BGP / EGP

gated / gated

> c) MOSPF / DVMRP / PIM

dunno / mrouted / dunno

(mrouted is in the base system)

> d) SNMP

Work in progress (hopefully a port real soon now). A past port of
CMU's SNMP should be on ftp.freebsd.org somewhere I believe (or it
used to be). If you have the CDROM of 2.1.0-RELEASE, it's in the
`xperimnt' distribution.

> e) IPv6

Several implimentations available. See mail archives or do a web
search to find them.

> f) RSVP

Rings a bell, but I can't remember why :-(

Gary