Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 22:33:11 GMT
From:      "Frirada" <RdickJ5_234@onebox.com>
To:        jnlbain@hotmail.com
Cc:        www@freebsd.org, www@freedomnet.com
Subject:   Ready for eBay Success?  Read on...

jnlbain@hotmail.com

How can you earn between $150 and $300 profit per day every day in your spare time
on eBay?  You can do this!

You've asked yourself:
"What can I sell on eBay?"
"How can I learn to be successful on eBay?"
"How can I make REAL money in my spare time?"

Learn from an expert who will show you how.  Get one of the best selling e-books on the
net today and download it instantly for only US$24.95!    If interested:

Please reply back to: mailto:survey@freetimemaster.com?subject=Ebay
with your Name and Email.

To be removed, please reply back with REMOVE