Date:      Sun, 5 Oct 1997 22:42:01 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        FreeBSD current <freebsd-current@freefall.FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ctm disaster recovery

According to Chuck Robey:
> one the cvs deltas mod 100).  There's a file with the name "xEmpty" from
> 3600, the file size is in the range I expected (about 90-110 megs), I was
> wondering if someone could verify fro me that it's the file I am after.  I

It is the one you want. I don't know why the naming was changed but it is
the file with everything in it.

> Obviously, I'd rather get the 3700 one instead of the 3600 one, but I
> didn't see any candidate for it on wcarchive.

I don't know when Richard make the big one. Probably soon.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: There are no limits -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #35: Sun Sep 21 19:28:07 CEST 1997