Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 1999 09:29:50 -0800
From:      Jerry Preeper <preeper@cts.com>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: chroot and permissions problem

Yes, the permissions on the directories are generally 775 and everything
worked fine until I upgraded to proftpd-pre9... With all the security
problems in earlier versions, I don't really want to roll it back.  Users
only have ftp access.  And in group books, there are 19 users (all with
their own subdirectory under books that they are chrooted to) including the
user books... I still can't figure this out and the proftpd list hasn't
gotten me any replies to my post or repost of the message.
Jerry