Date:      Sat, 9 Dec 2017 18:59:24 +0300
From:      Greg V <greg@unrelenting.technology>
To:        Johannes Lundberg <johalun0@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Some updates to Wayland stuff

On 12/09/2017 18:50, Johannes Lundberg wrote:
> We should have a common repository for all Wayland stuff. I suggest yours :)
Yeah, I'm always open to pull requests.
> Maybe now with flavors we can get wayland enabled gtk30 in ports as well?
It's enabled in the Gnome team's repo, which I have merged into mine.

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports-gnome/tree/gnome-3.26

I don't think flavors are necessary here, Wayland is already getting
enabled by default in many ports.
Honestly it should be straight up made non-optional, always build
Wayland support everywhere by default.
> Or maybe we should just switch to ravenports if that's easier to work with?
What's ravenports?