Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:43:23 -0400
From:      "Naram Qashat" <cyberbotx@cyberbotx.com>
To:        <freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bktr problems

That's a little helpful.  How do I determine what values to use?  And what's
the easiest way to test the changes?  Right now, I've got the bktr module
compiled directly into the kernel.  But last time I tried to not compile it
into the kernel and load it as a module seperately, it failed to load, I
think it might've been because of the other device lines that the bktr page
in the FreeBSD handbook says are needed.

Naram Qashat