Date:      Mon,  4 Sep 2006 19:11:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      National Online Talent Management <admins@notm.com.au>
To:        fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Need new Artist/Models(workers)

No experience required
Trainning provided
No joining fee

National Online Talent Management

Australia’s Fastest Growing Modeling & Casting Agency

We are currently submitting both workers and people who are willing to be our agents in Australia(representatives), models and actors for TV commercial work and other TV/Film work. Work is casual and pays will vary from $400.32 per hour to $25,000 per day for models/artist while $15,000AUD for Workers and Agents who works for NOTM (National Online Talent Management).

We are looking for male and female models for national and international modeling contracts pays vary from $5,000 to $25,000 per week all expenses paid. (No nudity)

NOTM is seeking people of all ages, nationalities and looks to use as extras, models & promotional staff. Successful applicants will be promoted to our clients for briefs that are casting\work. In some cases no prior experience is necessary and some of our new recruits have earned up to $3,000 a week working as an extra. Applications for these production briefs will close soon.

Our Workers/Agent(representatives) work will be receive payment on behalf of the NOTM from any company who is willing to sponsor any of our Films/Movies and also they can features in the film shoot if they are willing only. Every worker/Agent of the NOTM will have a discount of 10% on payment made from the sponsor companies

If you’ve been told you should be on Television by family or friends or you like to work only as a worker of the NOTM or as an agent for the NOTM, maybe you've thought you could but didn't know where to start? Being cast as an extra is a good place to start. If your old, young, inexperienced or overly qualified - we have room for a number of different ages, sexes, and looks - chances are we need you so, apply online with correct contact details and a small photo if possible by filling the details requested below:

> - Full Name:
> - Full Address:
> - Phone Number:
> - Mobile Number:
> - Please summit your details to this Admin Detp. through this email only: franklin116@katamail.com

Kindly get back with all the informations required by the NOTM if you are willing to work with the NOTM as a representative who will be in direct contact with all the NOTM sponsor companies in Australia.

James Gabriels (Mr.)
Talent Co-ordinators
National Online Talent Management (NOTM)