Date:      Wed, 09 Jun 1999 06:18:34 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        malpert@holdenz.com
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG, "Ecotech Technologies,     L.L.C." <ecotechusa@yahoo.com>
Subject:   Re: International Business Opportunities

In message <XFMail.990606132305.malpert@holdenz.com>, Shawn Workman
writes:
> Pardon my for my ignorance, but is your spamsite database available to those
> of
> us who run our own mailservers?
>
> or is there a place that has a spamsite database that is updated regularly?
>

> On 06-Jun-99 Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > This spammer (1sourcesolutions.com) has been blocked.  Sorry for the
> > inconvenience.  Same goes for the other spammers who've hit us over
> > the last 3 days; I've been adding entries to our spamsite database
> > a lot more often lately. :(

If you use RBL (Realtime Blackhole List), they're in the ORBS database.
 You can tell Sendmail, Smtpd, or probably other MTA's to use RBL.
Here is some rblcheck (an interactive RBL checker [slightly modified]
from the ports collection) output.

cwsys# rblcheck 1sourcesolutions.com
checking 209.63.182.72
not RBL filtered by rbl.maps.vix.com