Date:      Sun, 3 Aug 1997 19:00:19 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Sean Eric Fagan <sef@Kithrup.COM>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: whois kat@freebsd.org?

Interesting approach -- I need to do more RTFM. I have some legal
resources available if anyone thinks it'll do any good.

-- Jay

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Sean Eric Fagan wrote:

->>If you want to bug them you should bother these people...
->>
->>Lighthouse Productions (1STFAMILY-DOM)
->>   444 Meder St
->>   Santa Cruz, CA 95060
->
->They will ignore it, although Jordan (or Walnut Creek) may possibly want to
->consider filing criminal trespass charges.  Or even a civil suit.
->
->1stfamily is an AGIS customer, and they are an AGIS customer because nobody
->else will tolderate spammers.  (Except for uunet, it turns out.)
->
->I have their network blocked -- I have my /etc/rc.local do:
->
->	route add -net 208.15.229.0 127.0.0.1 -reject
->
->Paul Vixie maintains an eBGP4 feed that does the same thing, only the
->administrator doesn't have to update the route.  (Since I don't have a Cisco
->router, and I don't run gated, I cannot accept the eBGP4 feed.  So, instead,
->I manually add things to my block, and try to keep up to date with Paul.)
->