Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2012 15:07:48 +0400
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        marco.broeder@gmx.eu
Cc:        "Jason E. Hale" <jhale@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [@ ports committers] ports/173531

Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote on 16.12.2012 14:59:
> Hi Marco,
>
> Marco Bröder wrote on 16.12.2012 13:52:
>> Hi,
>>
>> could a ports committer take ports/173531 pr, please? It is unassigned
>> for
>> over a month, now.
>>
>> Thank you very much!
>
> Please review patch attached. I changed some things in your patch:
> - using OPTIONSFILE instead of UNIQUENAME (it's common practice to fix
>    things like that)
> - limit to python 2.x (dulwich is not python 3.x-aware yet)
> - tab -> space change in pkg-descr:WWW (style bug)
> - remove DOCS_DESC (we have generic description in bsd.options.desc.mk)
> - use PYTHON_CMD instead of ``/usr/bin/env python'' (to make sure it
>    will be runned with the same python branch, that it was built with)
>
> Please let me know if you agree with the changes, and I commit the
> update shortly.
>
> PS. Surely, it builds fine with this patch.

Oops, I see that this pr was taken by jhale already :)
One more thing - PORTDOCS should be defined uncoditionally, but
installed conditionally:

+.if ${PORT_OPTIONS:MDOCS}
+PORTDOCS=	AUTHORS COPYING HACKING NEWS README introduction.txt \
+		object-store.txt protocol.txt remote.txt repo.txt
  .endif

This condition is not necessary.

--
Regards,