Date:      Fri, 13 Jan 2006 01:20:23 +0800
From:      =?GB2312?B?19O6xA==?= <fatcat1985@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-questions Digest, Vol 121, Issue 11

I have two PCs, one with windows installed and another one is a laptop
that contains no cdrom and floppy drivers. I would like use my windows
pc to boot and install a freebsd system on my laptop. My lapton have a
network card supporting booting from network. I knew that PXE maybe a
possible way to slove it ,however , i could not find a proper image
for my network card ( Intel 8255x). And I do search among the Internet
and look up among the freebsd handbook. The progress that be described
in handbook about pxeboot(8) does not fit me because I have to use a
windows OS to boot my laptop. Does anyone could help me ?
Thanks for your reply.

P.S.: I am a chinese that do not master English, so maybe I could not
present my idea clear, if so , do tell me and  I will represent it as
soon as possible.