Date:      Wed,  7 Mar 2001 13:18:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Michael Richards" <michael@fastmail.ca>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AS 1200 Install Problems

--------------Boundary-00=_8UAU6WVYANYPJEDD7TH0

If I could get it installed on this machine, it was my intention to
start building debug boot floppies and find/fix the problem. Is it
possible that since I'm running the very latest SRM version that I'm
experiencing this problem while others are not?

How long before I can get a 4.3 boot floppy image?

-Michael