Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 10:12:35 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Goldwater <dgold@zblob.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   commercial vendors - software

Hi, I am hoping you can add our company to the 'commercial vendors -
software' list.  here is a blurb:

configuration management software, providing integrated version control,
workspace management and issue tracking.  AccuRev enables its customers to
easily conquer the complexity inherent in developing software projects
within today's diverse organizations.  A powerful yet easy-to-use
interface and development model make AccuRev's products remarkably
effective for developers, administrators and managers
alike.  Cross-platform support is provided with both graphical and
command-line user interfaces.

thanks,