Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:16:09 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Khaled Daham <khaled@w-arts.com>
To:        Eric Veraart <eric@monkey-online.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RLX System 324

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Eric Veraart wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have experience with the RLX System 324 and Serverblade
> cards? (http://www.rlxtechnologies.com/product/benefits/manage.html)
> Seems real sweet, but I can't find anything about FreeBSD compatibility.
> It runs RedHat 7.1 (or Win2k), has a Transmeta Crusoe processor, DIMM
> memory and ATA HD's. But things like 10/100 nic are pretty vague.
>
> Anyone?

I have no personal experience with them, I did however talk to RLX at
their booth at the Orielly OpenSource Convention and they had tried
both OpenBSD and FreeBSD and encountered no problem.

They are pretty sweet, very low power consumption.

/Khaled Daham, w.arts
Mail:    khaled@w-arts.com
Cell:    +46-70-6785492
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! http://www.FreeBSD.org/

This isn't rocket science -- but it _is_ computer science.