Date:      Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:52:33 +0200
From:      Jeremie Le Hen <jlh@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ohauer@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        bapt@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   postfix options no honored by poudriere

(Please don't reply only to -ports@, as I'm not subscribed to this list.)

Hi Olli,

I recently realized that my postfix port wasn't compiled with the options I set.

After a bit of debugging it seems to be a problem specific to
mail/postfix.  The options I set for this other ports are honored
correctly.

It seems the options declared in the port are not "seen":

ports# make -V OPTIONS_DEFINE -C mail/postfix
BDB CDB DOCS INST_BASE LDAP LDAP_SASL LMDB MYSQL  NIS PCRE PGSQL SASL
SPF SQLITE TEST TLS VDA

poudriere# cat data/cache/10amd64-default-caravan/postfix-2.11.7,1.txz/1444980973/options
DOCS PCRE TLS

poudriere.d# egrep '^(OPTIONS|postfix)' *
10amd64-caravan-make.conf:postfix_SET+= DOVECOT2
make.conf:OPTIONS_UNSET=        X11 GUI TK
make.conf:postfix_SET=  SPF TLS SQLITE BDB

Any idea what's happening?
Thanks!
--
Jeremie Le Hen