Date:      Wed, 24 Dec 2014 16:33:19 +0200
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Buildworld fails due to WITHOUT_CRYPT (3 issues)

* So as to keep the build going, I commented out ctld in the usr.sbin/Makef=
ile

* The next part to break was pkg. I set WITHOUT_PKGTOOLS, but that did
  not solve the problem, so I once more had to comment out in
  usr.sbin/Makefile "SUBDIR+=3D pkg"
=3D=3D=3D> usr.sbin/pkg (all)
cc  -O2 -pipe   -I/asp/git/src/usr.sbin/pkg/../../contrib/libucl/include -D=
NDEBUG -std=3Dgnu99 -fstack-protector -Wsystem-headers -Wall -Wno-format-y2=
k -W -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpoint=
er-arith -Wreturn-type -Wcast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Wswitch -Wshadow -Wunus=
ed-parameter -Wcast-align -Wchar-subscripts -Winline -Wnested-externs -Wred=
undant-decls -Wold-style-definition -Wno-pointer-sign -Wmissing-variable-de=
clarations -Wthread-safety -Wno-empty-body -Wno-string-plus-int -Wno-unused=
-const-variable -Qunused-arguments -c /asp/git/src/usr.sbin/pkg/pkg.c
/asp/git/src/usr.sbin/pkg/pkg.c:54:10: fatal error: 'openssl/err.h' file no=
t found
#include <openssl/err.h>

* Buildworld finally finished, but admittedly it's plain ugly. I decided to=
 post the last the process so as to help anyone who might have a similar ex=
perience. Whether the CRYPT code should be used from base or ports is debat=
able, but BASE does not seem ready for complete switch for these functions =
from /src to /ports.

Regards.
--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_11-Current_RadeonKMS