Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:37:12 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        ' ' <ifsmgr@my-Deja.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Just e-mail majordomo from an email account that works, and put in there the
following:

	unsubscribe listname email-address

Or if you want to be removed from every list quickly you can send the
following:

	unsubscribe * email-address

Of course fill in the proper listname and email-address.

You will be sent confirmations, to the subscribed e-mail address.  You can
send those confirmations from the account that works, it doesn't have to be
from the address in question.

-Chris