Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:22:28 -0800
From:      Shankar Agarwal <shankar_agarwal@net.com>
To:        John Gregor <johng@vieo.com>, bsd hackers <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Question regarding the funcation socket()...

Hi John,
Thanks a lot for this fast reply. One more quick question i don't see
any function socket(int,int,int) in uipc_syscalls.c though i see
sys_socket function in this file. From what i understand socket libraby
function should call trap which should call syscall function which in
turn should call this sys_socket function. What i am looking for is the
source code for this libraby function socket() whose prototype is
defined in socket.h. I tried using cscope on the source files and i
could not locate it through that also.
Thanks
Regards
Shankar