Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 13:46:29 -0600
From:      Peter Elsner <peter@srisoft.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FoxPro 2.6 (SCO Unix) On FreeBSD

A while back, I posted a message about attempting to get FoxPro 2.6 for SCO
Unix running on FreeBSD 2.2.8.   I received a few responses, all good, but
unfortunately to no avail.

On Monday, we installed FreeBSD 3.1 on another machine and then installed
FoxPro 2.6.  It works.  There's only one problem, the colors are not
functioning... Everything is black & white.

Our program (written in Foxpro) is color sensitive and requires the colors.
 It's not an X-Windows terminal, just standard text.

Has anyone had this problem before, and perhaps corrected it?  If so,
please let me know... We have 23 servers to build with FreeBSD and they all
have to run FoxPro...

Thanks...
	Peter Elsner