Date:      Tue, 31 Jan 2012 01:14:01 -0200
From:      Luan Hospodarsky <ironfall_blindguardian@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Realtek 8188ce driver

Hello Kevin=2C
I understood almost everything you said=2C only one more question:

This patch that was updated to HEAD=2C how do I do to get it? Is it include=
d in the ndis port/package?
Write the driver I think is almost impossible for me=2C I am not engineer=
=2C only programmer. So I guess it is hard to deal with the hardware.
Anyway=2C thanks for the attention and if anyone in anywhere find (or make)=
 any solution for it I will be very grateful.
I will try to find some old drivers from realtek to this device and test. I=
f everything get wrong I'll buy another...Not from Realtek.
Luan.

> Date: Mon=2C 30 Jan 2012 17:07:20 -0800
> Subject: Re: Realtek 8188ce driver
> From: kob6558@gmail.com
> To: ironfall_blindguardian@hotmail.com
> CC: freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
>=20
> On Mon=2C Jan 30=2C 2012 at 2:30 PM=2C Luan Hospodarsky
> <ironfall_blindguardian@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi=2C
> > I already tried ndis and the module it generated did not work.
> > But I don't know anything about a ndis patch=2C can you tell me more ab=
out it?
> > Replace the device is still an alternative=2C but I want to avoid it th=
e max possible.
> > I have never written a driver=2C but I could try. Do you have anything =
to share that can help me give the first steps writing a driver?
> > Thanks.
> >
> >> Date: Mon=2C 30 Jan 2012 13:54:05 -0800
> >> Subject: Re: Realtek 8188ce driver
> >> From: kob6558@gmail.com
> >> To: ironfall_blindguardian@hotmail.com
> >> CC: freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org

to shape but I don't know wehre it lives or whether the driver is in a work=
able setup.

 Realtek site provides drivers only for Windows and Linux.

the IRC ##freebsd=2C but unfortunately nobody could help me.

D has that driver as well=2C so the porting could be less painful) or some =
compatible driver to this device?

 		 	   		  =