Date:      Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:07:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeremiah Fulton <jfulton_23@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   MONEY NO OBJECT! Need Immediate Web Designer

Hello and good morning.  I am sending this message to
inform whoever designs web sites that I need one
designed immediately.  I have a loan company for
less-than-adequate individuals and my business has
grown to over 70 automobile companiess.  I need a web
site created that will tell what my company is and
allow visitors to the site the ability submit (by
email) an application for credit approval.  I also
will need graphics upgraded and I will need monthly
upgrades and changes.  The layout is similar to a site
already on the internet http://www.repojoe.com .  I
want my web site to be twice as attractive as that
site.
PRICE IS NO OBJECT!!!  Please take a look at the
fore-mentioned website and e-mail me back an estimate
fast as you can.
Desperately needing a PROFESSIONAL WEBMASTER
JF